cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OCAPI Recertification Options

rchamber
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

My OCAPI certification is coming up this year. Upon checking the Hyland Training site, it appears any kind of recertification will require either TechQuest or a paid course (instructor-led or self-paced), with no premium-included option. Can someone confirm this is true? If not, what are the premium-included courses to take?

2 ACCEPTED ANSWERS

Eric_Beavers
Employee
Employee

Normally, I suggest the premium link but it is not working as of today. I have submitted a Support issue to get the link corrected. I'll follow up on this thread as soon as I see the requirements list link working again.

ff5445b4ed0f4840b4458d4c944a8fe1

If you need the requirements list sooner, please email training@hyland.com or premium@hyland.com .

View answer in original post

Michael_Westfal
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

I wanted to provide an update here, the link on the page has been restored, here is the URL to the recommended training list.

https://training.hyland.com/certifications/ocapi/ocapi-recertify

Please let me know if any issues arise, we apologize for the inconvenience. 

View answer in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Thanks!

Not applicable

Hi all! 

I wanted to let you know that we will continue to include the OCAPI recertification option through Premium. The link has been fixed to access the renewal track, so if you have any additional questions please don't hesitate to reach out to training@hyland.com! 

Thank you!

Julie Phillips

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.