cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OCAPI Recertification Options

rchamber
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

My OCAPI certification is coming up this year. Upon checking the Hyland Training site, it appears any kind of recertification will require either TechQuest or a paid course (instructor-led or self-paced), with no premium-included option. Can someone confirm this is true? If not, what are the premium-included courses to take?

2 ACCEPTED ANSWERS

Eric_Beavers
Employee
Employee

Normally, I suggest the premium link but it is not working as of today. I have submitted a Support issue to get the link corrected. I'll follow up on this thread as soon as I see the requirements list link working again.

ff5445b4ed0f4840b4458d4c944a8fe1

If you need the requirements list sooner, please email training@hyland.com or premium@hyland.com .

View answer in original post

Michael_Westfal
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

I wanted to provide an update here, the link on the page has been restored, here is the URL to the recommended training list.

https://training.hyland.com/certifications/ocapi/ocapi-recertify

Please let me know if any issues arise, we apologize for the inconvenience. 

View answer in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Nick_McElheny
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Following as mine expires this year and I'm interested in this too.  We renewed premium subscription specifically for the API renewal track, and really bummed if that's going away as we would have budgeted for training differently had we known otherwise.  I'm hopeful though as under Recertification Options it still shows "Option 2: Recertification Using Premium Subscription Track", however when clicked it only shows the instructor-led or self-paced options as you mentioned.  Hoping this one is just an issue with the training site.  It used to be that you could renew by taking the "What's New In Version ###" API courses, but those courses haven't been updated in a couple of years (the last one was what's new in v18) and so I'm wondering if the premium route is still an option for renewal.  It would be awesome if Hyland created premium training for the recertification around the ApiServer.

EDIT: Thanks for the quick reply on this Eric.  Glad to hear it's just an issue on the training site!

Thanks,

Nick  

Eric_Beavers
Employee
Employee

Normally, I suggest the premium link but it is not working as of today. I have submitted a Support issue to get the link corrected. I'll follow up on this thread as soon as I see the requirements list link working again.

ff5445b4ed0f4840b4458d4c944a8fe1

If you need the requirements list sooner, please email training@hyland.com or premium@hyland.com .

Hi All.

Is this process still valid ?

Thanks

Lucky

Michael_Westfal
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

I wanted to provide an update here, the link on the page has been restored, here is the URL to the recommended training list.

https://training.hyland.com/certifications/ocapi/ocapi-recertify

Please let me know if any issues arise, we apologize for the inconvenience. 

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.