cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get information about methods available to connect via the OnBase Service?

Dennis_McGowan
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

I am working with a custom application that retrieves and pushes documents to OnBase. We currently only have 2 methods, but I need to see what methods are available. Currently we are using the following:

StoreNewDocument

GetDocument

What I am looking to do is get a Form from OnBase. Just need to know what I need to use to grab it.

Thanks,

Dennis

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Aki_Daiguji
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi Dennis,

As Dan Quill mentioned, you can access the SDK documentation once your organization becomes API certified, and I recommend doing so, so that you can see how to properly use the Unity API.

As far as how to access the Form documents, once you get the Document object, you can access the respective Form objects from the properties of the Document object.

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Daniel_Quill
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Dennis,

First off you should be OnBase API certified if you are working with the OnBase Unity API. The certification would grant you access to the OnBase API SDK where you would typically find the information. The API information is not public and for assistance you should go through your first line of technical support.

As for your inquiry, what type of form are you looking to retrieve (e.g., Eform or Unity Form)?

Aki_Daiguji
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi Dennis,

As Dan Quill mentioned, you can access the SDK documentation once your organization becomes API certified, and I recommend doing so, so that you can see how to properly use the Unity API.

As far as how to access the Form documents, once you get the Document object, you can access the respective Form objects from the properties of the Document object.