Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User assigment in unity life cycles

ANA_MARIA_SOLAN
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Hi,

I am currently facing an issue while trying to retrieve information regarding the "Assigned to Users" in our Unity Life Cycle. In the first instance, the "Ownernum" field displays as 0, but when I retrieve the document in the Unity client, a user assignment is present. (as you can see in both images)

2415f3775dcd44d2b436ebe2726e2417

dc5444545eaa42e09c49ed5fb437a24b

I also attempted to use the workitemlcxassignment table, but it returned no results:

0f3b65c982e5478aa873e99c3ec06968

Could you please advise if there’s a way to retrieve the assigned user information through a SQL query?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Best regards,

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Brendan_O_Brien
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

What load balance method are you using? If "Match Keyword to User Name", there will be no assignment reflected in workitemlcxassignment.

View answer in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Brendan_O_Brien
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

What load balance method are you using? If "Match Keyword to User Name", there will be no assignment reflected in workitemlcxassignment.

Yes, it is using a match keyword to User Name. Is there a way to see it?

I do not want to use the keyword tables because in each queue it uses a different keyword, and it will be quite difficult to make all the joins.

I'm afraid those assignments aren't captured in any of the WF tables. The only way to capture them would be to pull the keyword values. I know because I just went through this during the process of trying to create an assignment dashboard. Hyland confirmed that "Match Keyword to User Name" is not truly an "assignment" from a database perspective. I started down the path of writing SQL to pull in the keyword values to create an "assignment" that way, but with the number of document types - and the fact that we had some queues that were using true, "Rules Based" assignments, I ended up converting all of my "Match Keyword to User Name" load-balanced queues to "Rules Based" queues.

It’s unfortunate that it’s not possible to capture the assignments that way,

Thank you so much for detailed explanation.

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.