cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keyword order in Unity Client - Doc Retrieval

Todd_Woodruff
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

I'm trying to change the order of the keywords as they appear in the keyword panel in the Unity Client (version 15). Our users are having to scroll down in this list to find some commonly used keywords, so I want to put them closer to the top of the list.

Changing the order in the Configuration client in (Document Types->Keyword Type Selection) works for the order in the Thick client, but it doesn't look like the Unity client respects this order.

I can also change the order in the Unity client, but only for batch processing queues.

I want to change how the order appears if users are looking at the keyword panel from document retrieval or any of the workflow life-cycles that the document appears in.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Nick_McElheny
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Hi Todd,

After you changed the order in Config, did you reset the cache (or restart iis)?  I believe that should adjust the order for both the Unity and Web Clients (Thick Client only requires the client to be restarted).

I hope this helps.

Nick McElheny

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

Nick_McElheny
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Hi Todd,

After you changed the order in Config, did you reset the cache (or restart iis)?  I believe that should adjust the order for both the Unity and Web Clients (Thick Client only requires the client to be restarted).

I hope this helps.

Nick McElheny