cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Failed to locate Template for the specified Form.

Alex_Rath
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

This is happening in my test region, and I've already opened a ticket, but I thought maybe I'd jump on here and see if anyone could think of something I'm missing.

Forms that were previously fine, are now giving me errors in my Test region. My thoughts are that it has to be something someone did on permissions on folders or accounts somewhere, but I've had everything I can think of covered, and verified that the service account has modify rights to the DiskGroups.

Something that really confuses me, is if I create a brand new form, and have it invoke code that I know works in a Unity Script, I get the same error.

The error is coming on the last line of code, when it's trying to retrieve the FormTemplate. It works in my Dev region, but not in Test, so obviously something has changed, and I can't track down what.

CustomActionForm thisForm = args.FormInstance;ConfigurationManager manager = app.Configuration;FormModifier modifier = thisForm.CreateUnityFormModifier();FormTemplate template = app.Core.UnityFormTemplates.Find(thisForm.FormTemplate.Name.ToString());

Error:

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> Hyland.Unity.Scripts.Engine.Core.UnityScriptException: An unhandled error occurred in a Unity Script. ---> Hyland.Unity.UnityAPIException: An error occurred within the Unity API: Failed to locate Template for the specified Form. ---> Hyland.Public.ServiceException: Failed to locate Template for the specified Form.
0 REPLIES 0