cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is Setting For Number of Documents Per Logical Folder on Disk

Michael_Snyder
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

OnBase is keeping about 500 scanned documents per logical folder on disk.  Where can I find this setting, and can it be changed to be one disk folder per day? 

Thank you,

Mike

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Jim_Dimmick
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hi Mike,

The 500 is a hard coded value and is not modifiable via configuration.  I assume you are looking to reduce the number of folders in your share.  Is there a specific problem you are trying to address? 

View answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Jim_Dimmick
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hi Mike,

The 500 is a hard coded value and is not modifiable via configuration.  I assume you are looking to reduce the number of folders in your share.  Is there a specific problem you are trying to address? 

Is there a way to get a breakdown of how many documents each disk group has? Disk Group report shows the KB used per volume, but not the document number breakdown per disk group or volume.

Hi Aslabey,

Within Report Services, there is a report to list the Document Counts per Document Type, but this might not give you the exact information you are looking to report on. To capture this information you would most likely have to build a custom report. You could do this through Report Services if you are familiar with the module and how to configure reports. As well you could work with your first line of support for assistance.

Take care.