Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scan Queue Configuration - Queue Name

Yamil_Herrera
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Good morning,

I have a question about creating the queue name in Scan Queue Config section... Obviously there is a limit on the number of characters I can type for a scan queue name, but in my test environment I can fit 25 characters, when I am building a scan queue in prod environment I only have the option to type 24 characters, so the question is, is there a setting to increase the amount of characters I can type on the field to name a scan queue?

Thanks in advance!

4 REPLIES 4

Steve_Reed
Employee
Employee

Prior to version 11, the limit on scan queue name length is 25 characters...beginning with version 11, the length limit is increased to 100 characters.

Yamil_Herrera
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Thanks for the response...

is there a reason why in prod i only have 24 characters and TEST has 25? same version v9.2.

SOrry, I had a typo.

Steve_Reed
Employee
Employee

The only reason I can think of would be if you're using names that contain multi-byte characters (i.e. characters not in the Latin alphabet)?  These take up two character positions instead of one (even though they appear as a single character when displayed).  Other than this, I can't think of any other reason that it would enforce a limit of less than 25 characters.

Albert_Pi
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

which Process options need to configure so scan process can run ?  is default Doc type or add keywords ?