cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Scan Queue I created in Capture Process Designer wont let me set it to InActive or Remove it

Julie_Brown
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

I decided to try CPD to Full-Index a document type into Workflow.

So I created a scan queue in CPD, I would like to set it to InActive or delete it.

I tried to delete it, it remove's it, but when I click save, Studio crashes and when I relaunch Studio its back.

Any ideas how I can either set it to InActive, or get rid of this Scan Queue in CPD so I can try again?

I can only edit some parts of it. 

a3a7cff4a3f94b61b86d50755f24140b

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Luis_Ortiz
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Do you see the CPD queue under configuration? If so, delete it from there. It will also delete it from studio.

View answer in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Luis_Ortiz
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

You can try creating the queue via configuration, setup everything you can, then enable capture process designer. Creating the initial queue directly from Studio has never worked for me. 

b23e1c9cc9b34d608964832bd5681b01

-Luis

@Luis Ortiz 

Thanks Luis

Maybe that's why I didn't work. I tried creating it in CPD. I followed one of the videos. I did manage to get it to allow me to edit it. But it still don't work. So I tried to delete it, so I could try again but it doesn't allow me. I cant even set it as InActive. 

If I just leave it there and try again creating a new one but setting up everything I can in Configuration first, do you think the original scan queue in CPD will cause any problems? Or should I create a new doctype for the new scan queue?

Luis_Ortiz
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Do you see the CPD queue under configuration? If so, delete it from there. It will also delete it from studio.

That did the trick, Thanks