cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating user accounts through API?

Greg_Rott
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Hello, we are evaluation need for getting an API certification license. 

Following a trigger, workflow needs to run Unity Script that creates Onbase account based on a keyword value of a certain document type. 

Is it possible for Unity script  to create an onbase account  in the system ? we need to name that account from a variable we get from a keyword of a document.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Scott_Johnson3
World-Class Innovator
World-Class Innovator

Hi Greg

Your requirements are very doable with the API.  I have an automated online process using unity forms and the API to create accounts after they reply to an email to confirm the validity of the email address.

Good Luck

Scott

View answer in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Scott_Johnson3
World-Class Innovator
World-Class Innovator

Hi Greg

Your requirements are very doable with the API.  I have an automated online process using unity forms and the API to create accounts after they reply to an email to confirm the validity of the email address.

Good Luck

Scott

Thanks Scott!

Hi Scott, do you think you can share with me few tidbits of your code to create users? I am assuming you're getting the user creation from a keyword ?

Thank you in advance

Hi Greg
Always, glad to share but I need your email address as this forum does not support PM and they do not like you to post complete scripts here some unknown reason.
Scott
Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.