cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue Adding Reference to Unity Script

Adam_Lumm
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

I am creating a Workflow Unity Script and using a library to extract text from PDF documents. The library has several different DLL files, and I was able to import one of the assemblies which seemed to recognize and import the dependent assemblies as well.

Adam_Lumm_0-1728592729545.png

I need to add references to some of the other dependency assemblies, but I can't seem to find them in the Imported assemblies or the System assemblies. If I try to import the other DLLs, I get a message that "a valid assembly with the same full name was found but assembly bytes differ."

Adam_Lumm_1-1728592825043.png

I haven't actually imported DLLs for PdfPig.Core or PdfPig.Tokens, but it seems like they exist somewhere. 

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Adam_Lumm
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

I figured it out. The package came with DLLs for different versions of .Net Framework. I had originally imported the PdfPig.dll for 4.6.1, and then got mixed up when trying to import one of the other DLLs and was choosing a dll file from 4.6.2 folder.

Adam_Lumm_0-1728655345363.png

I was able to successfully import when I tried the correct dll from the 4.6.1 folder.

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Kamil_Minkowski
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Did you or your administrator looking around database with the name of this dll's?

Adam_Lumm
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

I figured it out. The package came with DLLs for different versions of .Net Framework. I had originally imported the PdfPig.dll for 4.6.1, and then got mixed up when trying to import one of the other DLLs and was choosing a dll file from 4.6.2 folder.

Adam_Lumm_0-1728655345363.png

I was able to successfully import when I tried the correct dll from the 4.6.1 folder.