Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic commit batches going to Incomplete commit

David_Johnson2
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Hello,

We are running OnBase 9.2, I have configured some documents to be committed by the scheduler, the batches that are committed by the scheduler keep going into the incomplete commit queue but when I commit them they go to the committed queue. I have tried running one batch one line at a time (as different batches) to make sure that it wasn’t due to an error document in the batch but all of the documents ended up in the incomplete commit queue again. Any ideas on what I need to look for next to solve this problem?

Thank you,

David Johnson

10 REPLIES 10

George_Angelato
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Hi David:

Thank you for using the community to try and resolve your issue. I am sorry to learn you are having a problem.  As I read your thread and the responses nothing jumped out to me as to the reason your batches would keep going to the incomplete queue.

The community does not show me your contact information so I am unable to reach out to you.  Please, if you would not mind could you give your first line of support a call and have a ticket opened so we can investigate further?

If I can be of assistance please do not hesitate to call me at 440-788-5466.

Cordially,

George Angelato

Gerry_Maher
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

This is very weird that a number of us are having the same issue around the same time.  I am also having the exact same issue in the past few days.  We are at 9.2 also.  Our 1st line of support has looked at this issue for a couple hours now "Yesterday" and are stumped.  I am waiting to hear back from Hyland as to what to try next.  If anyone does figure this out, can you please post it here as to what you did to fix it?

Not applicable

We are on 10.0. We have the same issues once in a while.What seems to be happening is that the scheduler gets disconnected from the app server. Usually when this starts happening, if I restart the schedule service the commits start working correctly again. I have resorted to creating a scheduled task that restarts the scheduler service every morning at 6:00am. This fixes the problem for the most part, but will sometime disconnect during the day for no apperant reason.

Greg Peery

Oregon Health

Not applicable

I've also seen this happening.  In this scenario it's sweep from disk scan queues that are checked as auto-commit.  Randomly they go to incomplete commit and require manually committing those batches.  No errors found anywhere.

Gerry_Maher
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

In our case, every batch goes to "Incomplete Commit", so nothing is making it into workflow.  We can manually commit from the "Incomplete Commit"  queue and the commit works fine. 

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.