Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking (GetAppTree) is slow!

Amanda_Shannon
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Afternoon!

I just got a report that linking in Firefox is all of a sudden slow.  It was OK until sometime yesterday.  When I test it it takes 11.91 seconds in Firefox and 8.32 seconds in Chrome.  I know GetAppTree is a little slower then the old way of doing things in IE but I don't think we have seen this type of slowness for awhile.  Has anyone else experienced this?  I'm not sure where to start!

Firefox 106.0.2

Content 7.2.3.395

Thanks!

~Amanda

12 REPLIES 12

Check your AppGetTree script at the top. The version of the script should be on line 2:

82a2f7543882442bb0dfc428a8c49fbd

2.8 should be one of the latest versions, if not the latest.

Arlene_McGowan
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Tim_White
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Thank you, Casey. The slowness in linking is a constant complaint for our users. We typically see delays of about 8-12 seconds per linking, and I'm always looking for ways to cut that down.  I'm already following the procedures outlined in the link you shared.

Michael_Lill1
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Where can we get the version 2.8 of the AppGetTree script?

@Brandon Crespino  Hi! Do you know where to get this script?

@Michael Lill   Going forward, to expedite an answer, I suggest you start a new forum thread. Not an issue at all, I'm just trying to make sure our moderators see your question. 🙂 Thanks!

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.