Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capture Profile Token Popup

Whitney_Yenner
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hello all,

We have a few computers that, for some undetermined reason, seem to forget their capture token. It takes up the same token, from what I can tell, and continually prompts the end user during every scan. Is there a way that I could help this computer remember its token? Do I need to look for a file or something?

I just want to save the end user 3 extra clicks each time they scan. Photos for reference:

7149b675d9854dd0904b3952f2428146

612b7c1f07cd4e2c8e7c6ca5577f9669

b3f1d2a39494423196e84ae87891fcf7

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Cindy_McCray
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

When I see this type of behavior it is usually because the user doesn't have permission to write/overwrite the token file in the C:\ProgramData\ImageNow\etc folder.  Check there and make sure the intkinfo.machinename.dat file is current.  Also, sometimes there is a token file already there, and the user doesn't have permission to overwrite it.  Keep the folder open so you can watch what happens when the user acquires another token.

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

Cindy_McCray
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

When I see this type of behavior it is usually because the user doesn't have permission to write/overwrite the token file in the C:\ProgramData\ImageNow\etc folder.  Check there and make sure the intkinfo.machinename.dat file is current.  Also, sometimes there is a token file already there, and the user doesn't have permission to overwrite it.  Keep the folder open so you can watch what happens when the user acquires another token.