cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why would an SQL External keyword set only return 1 value when testing.

Rick_Clarke
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

The Set is configured with 2 keywords PO ID and PO Status.  The sql query is asking for the following: Select Status, ID From Purchase_Order where ID = '@primary' however I am unable to get anymore data than only 1 value.  Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Rick_Clarke
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

I found the issue.

When the AFKS was built I had originally set it to only have 1 Keyword.  I had added the second keyword as i was testing, however I did not relaunch the config client.

After relaunching the configuration client I am now seeing both keyword columns of data.

Sorry for the hassle everyone.  Thank you for your help.

Rick

View answer in original post

9 REPLIES 9

That makes sense, however in my system when I ask for more than 1 Key I do not see any information for the second key.

In your example I would not see any data for the second column requested using OnBase. However doing the query in SQL manager i see information for both columns.

Query:
Select Key1, Key2
From DB
Where Key1 = @primary

OnBase results:

Key 1 data

Database results:

Key 1, Key 2 data

Hi Rick,

Can you confirm if you go in to the "Keywords" section for your Autofill that both of the keywords (PO ID and PO Status) are assigned? Based on your screenshot it looks as if perhaps only one of the keywords is assigned as even if one of the values was blank it should show "C, " instead of just "C." Since there's no comma it makes me think that one of the keywords didn't stick when assigned to the autofill.

Nick

Good Morning Nick.

I have the Packing Slip - AFKS setup with the following keywords:

PO- Purchase Order #
PO - Status

In my settings I have:

Allow Multiple AutoFill Keyword Set Selection
External AutoFill Keyword Set

Selected

Rick_Clarke
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise
STATUS ID
C P359191

Here is the results when I run the query on the database. If I do Select * in the database I receive many more columns.

And if I do select * in the OnBase test window I receive nothing.

Rick_Clarke
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

I found the issue.

When the AFKS was built I had originally set it to only have 1 Keyword.  I had added the second keyword as i was testing, however I did not relaunch the config client.

After relaunching the configuration client I am now seeing both keyword columns of data.

Sorry for the hassle everyone.  Thank you for your help.

Rick