Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to start to configure SSO for Hyland Cloud to ADFS via Hyland IdP

Lariza_Marie_Oc
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Hi,

I hope someone may help me. I have read the MRG for IAM Services and Integrating with IAM Services but i'm still lost 😞 I have tried configuring the Provider and Client but when I open the Web Client, it doesn't require SSO. Are there videos or other resources I can watch or read so I may setup this up properly? I think I'm missing to setup at the Web Server portion (though I think we don't have access to this because we are using Hyland Cloud?) Thank you..

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

AdamShaneHyland
Employee
Employee

Hi @HOcc ,

I don't believe that there are any existing courses on Premium which discuss how to configured SAML providers for the Hyland IDP.  Part of the reason is that since SAML is a standard, there are many various providers which each have their own unique configuration and therefore there is not a single way to configure it.  That being said, your first line of support can help you configure it correctly.

Best wishes.

View answer in original post

4 REPLIES 4

AdamShaneHyland
Employee
Employee

Hi @HOcc ,

I don't believe that there are any existing courses on Premium which discuss how to configured SAML providers for the Hyland IDP.  Part of the reason is that since SAML is a standard, there are many various providers which each have their own unique configuration and therefore there is not a single way to configure it.  That being said, your first line of support can help you configure it correctly.

Best wishes.

Noted Adam. However, may I ask, can we configure the App & Web Server for IdP when the client is using Hyland Cloud? Thank you.

Hi @HOcc ,

Within the Hyland IDP Admin UI, you can configure Clients which represent the applications running on the workstations (i.e. Web Client, Unity Client, etc).  There is no need to configure a Client for the Application Server.

You have access to the Hyland IDP Admin UI in the Hyland Cloud.  There is more information about configuring the Clients within the Hyland IDP Admin UI in the Integrating with IAM Services MRG.

Best wishes.

Thanks Adam.