cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the download file for the Unity Management Console?

Matthew_Mann
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

We just upgraded to OnBase 17 and are trying to find the Unity Management Console so we have a good tool for setting up/managing Workflow timers and such.  Can anyone tell me where to download it?

Thanks,
Matt

Matthew A. Mann, OCSA, OCWA

Data Management Manager

S&T Bank

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Justin_Fandl
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

Hey Matthew,

This will depend on what build of OnBase 17 you are looking for. The current build posted is 17.0.2.80 and if this matches your installed version then you can simply navigate to: My System |  OnBase Software Downloads | "Unity Scheduler" and download this file. If you have a build other than this, you will need to reach out to your first line of support to request this file.

Thanks,

View answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Justin_Fandl
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

Hey Matthew,

This will depend on what build of OnBase 17 you are looking for. The current build posted is 17.0.2.80 and if this matches your installed version then you can simply navigate to: My System |  OnBase Software Downloads | "Unity Scheduler" and download this file. If you have a build other than this, you will need to reach out to your first line of support to request this file.

Thanks,

This path now lead to OnBase Foundation downloads. My customer has OnBase18 and I'm looking for Unity Scheduler for OnBase18, can't find.

Matti, your best bet is to contact your FLOS and they will be able to give you access to the correct Unity Schedule for v18. You will need to provide them the actual v18 build.