cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When trying to export a Life Cycle getting "An unspecified issue has occurred."

Julie_Brown
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

I am trying to export a Life Cycle from Test, so I can Import into Prod. When I export from Studio or Configuration I get the same error

725fb6996bf64c6298113bf14107f5f5

and I only get a response in the Diagnostic Console when trying the export in Configuration

395e1d5e388a420a973718de4b977de1

Any Ideas?

And I can export other Life Cycles, it is just this particular Life Cycle that is erroring on me.

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

AdamShaneHyland
Employee
Employee

Hi @Julie ,

Based on the error, it seems like the OnBase Studio process is running out of memory.  I would confirm that you are running the x64 (64-bit) version of OnBase Studio.

Take care.

View answer in original post

5 REPLIES 5

AdamShaneHyland
Employee
Employee

Hi @Julie ,

Based on the error, it seems like the OnBase Studio process is running out of memory.  I would confirm that you are running the x64 (64-bit) version of OnBase Studio.

Take care.

@Adam Shane 

I am still running 32bit. 

If I install 64 bit Studio, I'm going to assume I would also need the  64bit AppServer

Hi @Julie ,

No, that is not the case.  Running OnBase Studio x64 would allow the OnBase Studio application to run using 64-bit architecture allowing for greater use of memory on the machine it is running on.  Since you can run OnBase Studio on a client workstation (or a server) connecting directly to the database (local mode) or to the Application Server (server), it does not require the Application Server to be running the same 64-bit architectured version of the software.

That being said, in general, I would highly recommend implementing a 64-bit version of the Application Server.  

Best wishes.

@Adam Shane 

Thanks Adam, I will work on getting these implemented.