cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Service to create Document in OnBase - Failing during Workflow execution

Not applicable

Hi! I'm currently developing a Web Service that connects to OnBase using the Unity Toolkit, and creates a document with its corresponding keywords. This works fine.

The document, however, enters an OnBase Workflow that creates an e-Form, and for some reason, I am getting the following error:

Could not store document in OnBase: . Hyland.Unity.UnityAPIException: An error occurred within the Unity API: Task list execution failed: Exception Type Hyland.Core.Workflow.Exceptions.TaskExecutorException: Task list execution failed: Exception Type System.InvalidOperationException: Could not find electronic form for document type id. Action: 829 'AUEN - Reclamo' Type: Form_CreateNewForm Action: 824 'ENLA - Enviar a Reclamos Auto' Type: Doc_TransitionThisDocument at Hyland.Unity.Application.Validate(Response response) at Hyland.Unity.Application.ExecuteWithValidation(Request request) at Hyland.Unity.Workflow.Workflow.AddToLifeCycleInternal(WFContentType contentType, Int64 contentID, Int64 classID, LifeCycle lifeCycle, Queue queue) at Hyland.Unity.Workflow.Workflow.AddToLifeCycle(Document document, LifeCycle lifeCycle) at FSharpWcfServiceApplicationTemplate.ASSA_WS.Buscar_Datos_Acsel(String strTable, String strTitle, String strFilename) in C:\Users\dsantiago\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\Projects\ASSA_WS_StoreDoc\ASSA_WS_StoreDoc\Web\ASSA_WS.asmx.cs:line 750 --------------------- Server Source: Has been filtered Server TargetSite: Has been filtered Server Exception: Task list execution failed: Exception Type Hyland.Core.Workflow.Exceptions.TaskExecutorException: Task list execution failed: Exception Type System.InvalidOperationException: Could not find electronic form for document type id. Action: 829 'AUEN - Reclamo' Type: Form_CreateNewForm Action: 824 'ENLA - Enviar a Reclamos Auto' Type: Doc_TransitionThisDocument ---> The stacktrace has been removed. Please contact your administrator and provide error id: fc7b61cd-da09-471c-a89c-91b30c48a175 to get more information.

I am particularly concerned about the message: "Could not find electronic form for document type id". If I manually execute Workflow upon the created document in OnBase, the Workflow executes successfully. It's only when I set the document to enter and execute Workflow automatically that I get this error. Any ideas? I've made sure that the Document Type is formatted to Electronic Form, and have made sure that the proper permissions to disk group and file have been granted. Please let me know if you have any ideas as to why this is happening. The client is running Classic; yet this is basic OnBase (Create New Form / Transition in Workflow). Let me know any thoughts!

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Bryan_Sorensen
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

A support issue has been opened with API support regarding this issue.

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Bryan_Sorensen
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

A support issue has been opened with API support regarding this issue.

Eric_Beavers
Employee
Employee
A few things I would check:
Does the user executing the script (even manager) have rights to the doc type and the SYS HTML Form doc types?

Isolate the Document entering Workflow with a Workflow Timer (even in classic -WFSRVR). The machine that places the document in workflow will try to do the work until a timer or ad hoc takes over.