Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scan Formats on Citrix XenApp 7.15 LTSR

James_Tabor
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Hello All!

We are currently on OnBase 17 and upgrading our Citrix Farm to XenApp 7.15 LTSR. We have 6 scanners in production and have a total of 28 scan formats. We have been troubleshooting a problem with scan formats not being copied over within the OnBase Application.

We have imported our scan formats to the OnBase application that resides on the "Master Image Citrix Server" and when they take a snapshot of the Master Image and copy that image out to the other citrix servers, the scan formats will not replicate out with it. Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

It has been copying all the .ini files that resides with OnBase. But it will not replicate the actual scan format within the OnBase application.

Thanks,

Lee

13 REPLIES 13

Can we schedule a call with you? Just to make sure we understand what you are referencing? Are you currently testing this?

Thanks

Pam

love to get a call from you Pam! 9012278316

Hey Steve! I am posting for Pam and I. Would it be okay to give you a call today around 2PM Central time?

Yes call me!

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.