cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reindexing before a unity form is submitted

Shawn_Webster
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

I have a unity form with attachments. I was trying to figure out a custom action to where when a doc is attached, the option to add a doc name would popup. I cant have the keyword doc name in the unity form fields as each attachment will have a different doc name. Is this possible before its submitted? Or after its submitted easy was to reindex each attachment without opening each on then doing right click and reindex or clicking on keywords. 

I'm running 17.0.78.2 sp2 and from bottom thread, only doc handle appears even after configuring processing file name. Is this a version specific feature?

9 REPLIES 9

Radu_Moca
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hello Shawn,

In attachment control you can map the attachment file name to a keyword, so each attachment will have in their keyword list the name of the original file name.

Regards,

Radu

Is this version specific as I dont have this option for attachment file name only doc handle like in my screenshot. I'm on onbase 17.0.78.2 sp2

Ah I can use keyword map. Where would I set the keyword to be set to attachment name?

Hi Shawn,

Create a new KW called "Attachment Name" and go to the attachment configuration - Keyword Mapping - select the attachment name KW and map it to <Attachment File Name>

5effa8c507454773a421628344b75d6d

Thanks,

Ram

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.