cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RecreateDBUsers Publication

Terry_Murphy
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

I have a Hyland publication titled RecreateDBUsers dated 2010/2011. Is there a more current version of this guide and if so, where do I find it on Hyland Community? Thanks, Terry Murphy

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Ansley_Ingram
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Hi Terry,

We've updated the documentation for RecreateDBUsers. You can find it in the ZIP download from the secure downloads area here on Community.

Ansley

View answer in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Ansley_Ingram
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Hi Terry,

The documentation for RecreateDBUsers is included in the download for the utility. If you go to My OnBase and the OnBase Downloads section, you should be able to download the latest utility and documentation for it. 

Hope that helps.

Ansley

Terry_Murphy
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Thanks Ashley. However, when I downloaded the zip file all I received was the .exe file, no documentation or, if needed, no DLL files.

Terry

Ansley_Ingram
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Hi Terry,

My apologies, the documentation didn't get added to the last posting of the file. The copy that you have is actually the latest but it's a few years out of date. I'm working with folks here to get that updated and will post the new documentation as soon as it's available. (I'll also let you know here when that happens.)

Thanks,
Ansley 

Ansley_Ingram
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Hi Terry,

We've updated the documentation for RecreateDBUsers. You can find it in the ZIP download from the secure downloads area here on Community.

Ansley