cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OnBase WCAG level AA complaint

JOSE_FINLAY
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

is OBOL  v17 complaint with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0)? At least  level AA? there is an answer about V13, but after five i years maybe this point have received some improvement or there is some documentation about it.

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Joe_Shearer
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hi Jose,

I hope you're well. Please reach out to your account manager for the WCAG 2.0 documentation for the Web Server (product accessibility should be the same, regardless of whether the solution is on-premise or hosted). In the future, WCAG documentation will be available in our VPAT documents, as Section 508 requirements now also include WCAG requirements.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

Joe_Shearer
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hi Jose,

I hope you're well. Please reach out to your account manager for the WCAG 2.0 documentation for the Web Server (product accessibility should be the same, regardless of whether the solution is on-premise or hosted). In the future, WCAG documentation will be available in our VPAT documents, as Section 508 requirements now also include WCAG requirements.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.