cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OnBase message - unclear on how to proceed...

Bob_Cunningham
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

I have a user who recently updated her browser from IE 8 to IE 9. Since then, when she opens the web client of OnBase, she sees the following error messge:

"Required Parameters not found. Please try again. If you receive this error multiple times, log out and back into the Web Client."

She logs out and in again, and recieves the same error when trying to access a file.

Any idea what theis error refers to?

13 REPLIES 13

James_Zbiegien
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Bob_Cunningham
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

I have not... This week we moved our OnBase environment to a virtual environment and upgraded OnBase to version 13. That user is still unable to log in with the web client - I have given her the Unity client as a work around, but that does not address the problem.

Doug_Kupec
Employee
Employee

Bob,

To expedite getting this issue resolved, please open a Support Issue with your first line of Support and Hyland Software Technical Support. Please request me by name, Doug Kupec, to be involved in the support issue so that I may have my team assist.

thanks,
Doug

Bob_Cunningham
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Thank you Doug,

After testing, I found that one of the previous replies will solve the issue (resetting browser); however, my user in question will not allow me to reset the browser because of custom settings from another app she uses. To resolve her issue, I've given her the Unity client to use.

Thank you for your reply!