cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OnBase 14 client crashing - recently OnBase 14 client is crashing on Windows 7 machines. I ended up creating a new profile on my computer but it still crashes. Now it is happening on other users computers.

Kaytee_Hanson
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Below is the error text. 

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:                        APPCRASH
  Application Name:                             obclnt32.exe
  Application Version:                           14.0.2.588
  Application Timestamp:                     55353245
  Fault Module Name:                          ntdll.dll
  Fault Module Version:                        6.1.7601.19160
  Fault Module Timestamp:                  56bcd51f
  Exception Code:                                  c015000f
  Exception Offset:                                00084cc9
  OS Version:                                          6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.4
  Locale ID:                                             1033
  Additional Information 1:                  0a9e
  Additional Information 2:                  0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
  Additional Information 3:                  0a9e
  Additional Information 4:                  0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Thank you in advance!!  Kaytee

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Jonathan_Finney
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Hello Kaytee,

Thank you for posting to Community.

Unfortunately, based on the information provided, it will be difficult to determine why the error is occurring. The error itself is kind of generic since it simply states that the Thick Client is experiencing an "AppCrash". I would recommend reaching out to your First Line of Support to troubleshoot this issue further.

Additional information that might help your First Line of Support troubleshoot the issue would include:

1. What is the user doing when the issue occurs?
  2. Are there any addiitonal errors displayed in the Thick Client when the issue occurs?
  3. Was anything changed on the affected workstations prior to the error starting (i.e. Windows updates installed, Group Policy changes made, etc.)

Thanks.

Jonathan Finney
Team Leader
Hyland Software Technical Support Department

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Jonathan_Finney
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Hello Kaytee,

Thank you for posting to Community.

Unfortunately, based on the information provided, it will be difficult to determine why the error is occurring. The error itself is kind of generic since it simply states that the Thick Client is experiencing an "AppCrash". I would recommend reaching out to your First Line of Support to troubleshoot this issue further.

Additional information that might help your First Line of Support troubleshoot the issue would include:

1. What is the user doing when the issue occurs?
  2. Are there any addiitonal errors displayed in the Thick Client when the issue occurs?
  3. Was anything changed on the affected workstations prior to the error starting (i.e. Windows updates installed, Group Policy changes made, etc.)

Thanks.

Jonathan Finney
Team Leader
Hyland Software Technical Support Department

Did you ever solve this problem, we are having the same issue and it looks like our support plus the development team of Hyland is pointing to an out of memory issue so far but they haven't told me on the desktop side or the database side yet.