cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keyword Error - DIP

Ryan_Johannes
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

So I'm trying to run DIP and I keep getting an error, "Could not copy file......error: keyword." (See attached)

I've checked the .txt file and the keywords seem to be all in place with the correct process formatting.

Does anyone know what this could be?

9 REPLIES 9

Susan_Ruttenber
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

It would be more helpful to see a copy of the verification report on this process.  However, since you are pulling .PDF's and  can not combine a .PDF, the first two lines reference the exact same file name and this repeats throughout the file. .  If you were pulling .tiff's the normal expected behavior would be to combine the .tiffs until the keyword changes. This would create a multiple page document again if pulling .tiff.s.  However since pulling a .PDF you can not reference the same file name twice. Especially you have the .ini files deleting DIP source because now the .pdf doesn't even exist.

You do not really need the " "'  since you are using a Pipe separator. 

Did you remember to format the date?

Usually, can not copy file, means that the image (or PDF) is not in the actual location that the path is specifying or you do not have permissions to the location.. I always test two items.  One if I put the path in a start run command does it go to the file at that path.  However I suspect that the biggest issue is the fact that you have the same exact line for the two .PDF's in the first lines of the file and this repeats through out.  

One way to test it to not run the entire file but just the first line and what happens then?  Does it pull just the first .PDF with the proper keywords. Again verification report would help to troubleshoot along with the text file provided.

Ryan_Johannes
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Susan,

Thanks for the reply. I have attached the verification report. Hope it helps!

Yes, the Date Format is set correctly. See attached below.

Thanks,

Ryan

Ryan_Johannes
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Date Format attachment below

Kyle_Vonderau
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Hi Ryan,

It looks like you have leading zeroes for the month and day in your DIP file but the date format is not configured for them. I recommend checking the "Month Leading Zero" and "Day Leading Zero" checkboxes and trying to run the process again.

Let me know if that helps!

-Kyle