cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to Index all for a batch in a Scan Queue?

Brian_Hedlund
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Is there a way to Index all for a batch in a Scan Queue?

We have a mutipage scan queue setup.  In 50% of the cases, we would like to set all the index values to the same.  We use the lock box to set the values, all good there.  The only issue is that we have to hit the index button on each page.  with 20 pages, that a lot of hitting the index button.  Is there an index all in batch option? 

3 REPLIES 3

Eric_Willinsky
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Under the scan mode you can select Full Index and preset those index values. 

Brian_Hedlund
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Can you tell me where this option is?

When I'm in the Scan Queue in think client,  I see the option for pre and full index.  they are all grayed out. pre is selected.

So to your point, if I click on the full index button and have the values locked.  I shouldn't get prompted for values on each page?

Eric_Willinsky
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

In the scan queue if you select FULL Index and have values set, those keyword values will fill in for that batch.  If you don't have a doc sep queue then that's all you should have to do.  If you have a doc sep queue then you just submit the batch and it's complete.

I can change my scan modes since I'm the admin, but I'm wondering if it's a config option somewhere.  I think I remember that it might be.