cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to load a Documents Date Stored with DIP

Cory_Palmer
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

We are using DIP to load documents that have multiple revisions.  Is there a way to have each revision reflect its actual date stored from our legacy EDM system?  We have the associated dates along with all other Keyword values and can include it in an index file.

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Jonathan_Finney
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Hello Cory,

Thank you for posting to Community.

As Ryan mentioned in the comments, to set the Document Date of the document being imported through DIP as a Date other than the current date, using the '>>Date Stored' Default Keyword Type will allow you to capture the Date in the Import Index file as the date of the document being stored.

If using this Default Keyword Type, please remember to configure the date format.

Thanks.

Jonathan Finney

Hyland Software Tech Support Team Leader

View answer in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Cory_Palmer
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

[View:/community/cfs-file/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/10788/New-Picture-_2800_18_29005F00_new3.tif:320:240]

Jonathan_Finney
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Hello Cory,

After further testing this in my system, I can confirm what you are seeing. I did some further research and found Enhancement SCR #125996 which requests the ability to store 'Revision Date' when mapped to values in a DIP Process. This Enhancement SCR has not been implemented at this time.

If you would like to be added to Enhancement SCR #125996, please reach out to your First Line of Support.

Thanks.

Jonathan Finney
Team Leader
Hyland Software Technical Support Department