Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get list of all scan queues?

Harshal_Shravgi
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi,

I am on OnBase 17. I want to show list of all scan queues in a combo box to user.

I checked in Hyland.unity.Core class and also searched in SDK but did not find a way to get list of all scan queues.

Please let me know if any one can tell how to get it?

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Ariel_Koiman
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi Harshal,

Hyland.Unity.Application.Core.BatchManagement.ScanQueues is a list of ScanQueue objects, if you're looking to populate this list from the API. If you just want regular Unity users to see all available scan queues, they can click on the Filter Scan Queues button in the Batch Processing ribbon. Do take care not to show queues the user shouldn't have rights to--if you're running the query from a Unity Script, it should be fine, but if you're populating this list in an external application with Integration Toolkit, you may want to ensure you're not exposing every queue to that user.

Best,

Ariel

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Ariel_Koiman
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi Harshal,

Hyland.Unity.Application.Core.BatchManagement.ScanQueues is a list of ScanQueue objects, if you're looking to populate this list from the API. If you just want regular Unity users to see all available scan queues, they can click on the Filter Scan Queues button in the Batch Processing ribbon. Do take care not to show queues the user shouldn't have rights to--if you're running the query from a Unity Script, it should be fine, but if you're populating this list in an external application with Integration Toolkit, you may want to ensure you're not exposing every queue to that user.

Best,

Ariel

Thanks Ariel, I got the list of scan queues.