cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to create a database view in onbase

Noel_Jos_de_Fre
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

hello, I'm developing an application that works with onbase, for this application to work I need access to a database view, but I have little experience with onbase and I don't know how to create a view, could you explain to me how I can create it this view of the bank?

10 REPLIES 10

Hi Noel,

can you give us a little more details? What is the way that you want to connect OnBase? From a third party application is that what you mean? or you just want to access the OnBase Database and get some information from some tables? 

Barbara_Ebel-La
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

I don't know about creating views yourself, but if your solution is in WorkView you can create a view in Studio, based on filter results by navigating to WorkView > your application > your class > your filter > advanced > Enable Reportable View checkbox.

@Noel Jos de Freitas Teixeira 

This is my recommendation, especially if you are not completely familiar with OnBase and the OB database.

Hello, I believe this is the solution I'm looking for, because I'm building an application that is actually a robot, where it will retrieve some information that will be registered by a user in a particular workview class, and so the robot will use these information on a website that I am automatizing. But I need a way to access the view of this class externally, so that the robot can retrieve the information necessary for it to work.
is there any way to get the data from this view externally? in this case it would be directly from the robot.