Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ORA-24812 when saving VB-scripts in OnBase Config Tool

Inger_Granli
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hi

We are struggling with the upgrade of the 32 bit Oracle ODBC client. We are currently using the Full client version 12.2, and want to upgrade to the latest version of the 19c-client.  Current version of OnBase is 21.1.6, current version of the database is Oracle Enterprise Edition Release 19.0.0.0.0 - Production Version 19.22.0.0.0

I wonder if there is anybody else out there who are using VB scripts and are running on Oracle 19c database?  If so - what version of the 32 bit ODBC client are you using?

We have tested the latest versions of both the full client and the instant client as recommended, but have problems saving the VB scripts. 

We get ORA-24812:

6f6c4884a3174438a867edfb42056a62

Any suggetions on how to fix this is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Inger

2 REPLIES 2

AdamShaneHyland
Employee
Employee

Hi @Inger Magny Granli ,

This is an issue which other customers have reported as well.  It is believed to be related to an Oracle Bug Doc ID 2989694.1 (Internal Oracle Bug 31628155 with Oracle Odbc driver) …

https://support.oracle.com/epmos/faces/DocumentDisplay?_afrLoop=396536218050849&parent=EXTERNAL_SEAR...

... requiring an upgrade of the Oracle Client o 19.21 or later.  However further investigation is necessary.  I would recommend submitting a Support Ticket for this issue.

Best wishes.

Hi Adam

Yes, that is correct, but we have upgraded the client as recommended in the Oracle bug report. Unfortunately it didnt solve the problem. 

We already have a support ticket for this problem but it is closed, and it doesnt seem like anything came out of it.  But -  if this is reported by other customers as well maybe there is hope 🙂 

I will reach out again to our FLOS.

Thanks for your quick feedback.

Regards,

Inger

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.