cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nested table in Unity Form with multiple Keyword type groups

Juan_Camilo_Jar
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hello to all! I want to know if there is a way to have in a Unity Form a nested table with keyword type groups or keywords. For example I want the repeated section of PDS to have multiple sections of Dispositivos, a one to many relationship. 

f5088b7a35df4ba0abe0c00c81eddebb

3 REPLIES 3

aboucher
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Juan,

I think the information you're looking for is on pages 257-258 of the Unity Forms OnBase Foundation EP5 Module Reference Guide.

This section will walk you through how to add repeating sections and create a set of values for a Multi-Instance Keyword Type Group.

If you need a different version of the Unity Forms MRG, you will find it here.

Hope this helps!

~Alan

Juan_Camilo_Jar
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hello Alan, thank you for your answer. I already know that I can have repeating sections, but instead, I need a nested table with keywords, not just text boxes.

Hi @Juan Camilo,

Unfortunately, tables and repeating sections are only for MIKG and non-keyword fields. Instead, you could use panels/sections to make the keyword layout more organized to mimic a table.

Unity Forms OnBase Foundation EP5 Module Reference Guide, page 27 (Table) Inserts a table that allows you to render data in a table format. Text boxes, multiline text boxes, and check boxes can be added to tables. Tables can be placed within panels, sections, and the body of the form.

I hope this alternative helps!

~Alan