Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disk Group System

Diana_Padrino
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Hi.

I created the system disk group and the system assigned ID 102 instead of 101. How can I solve it?

9453d6fd3e2f4e87b31e669497553e87

Thanks for your help.

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Joel_Moore1
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi Diana,

Please contact your FLOS for assistance with this particular issue. There is a fix, but it involves running a SQL script in order to resolve, which your FLOS has access to. 

Hope this helps,

Joel 

View answer in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Ashish_Srivasta
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

Diana,

Why you want it to be 101? It is internally referred by that Number. I have 102 assigned to SYSTEM in my Dev environment also and not facing any issues as such

Kind Regards,

Ashish Srivastava

function (id) { $http.post('/api/comment/create', { ParentItemId: id, Body: self.commentBody }).then(function (response) { location.href = location.pathname + '#Reply_' + response.data.Id; location.reload(); }); }

In the demonstration virtual machines it is referenced to 101, also in the database; and in the documentation it mentions that the import of icons and bitmaps must be to disk group 101.

01f735113f15452cb961ad9fe960ed38

In my implementation, in the configurator, the system disk group is assigned the number 102, also in the database.

P.S.: Sorry for my bad English, it's not my native language.

Diana_Padrino
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

In the demonstration virtual machines it is referenced to 101, also in the database; and in the documentation it mentions that the import of icons and bitmaps must be to disk group 101.

01f735113f15452cb961ad9fe960ed38

In my implementation, in the configurator, the system disk group is assigned the number 102, also in the database.

P.S.: Sorry for my bad English, it's not my native language.

Joel_Moore1
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi Diana,

Please contact your FLOS for assistance with this particular issue. There is a fix, but it involves running a SQL script in order to resolve, which your FLOS has access to. 

Hope this helps,

Joel 

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.