Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Denied (autologin) Database [6785]

Mensud_Basic
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Hi,

Does anybody know what might cause the Access Denied error when running OnBase Configuration. I am the only user that get this error. I have the same permissions as my colleagues and yet they have no problem accessing configuration. We are using active directory accounts.

Thanks, 

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Mensud_Basic
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

It turned out that my account was in a locked status. (Nothing to do with my permissions)

View answer in original post

4 REPLIES 4

George_Knight
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Do you also receive this error when signing into OnBase Client or OnBase Unity?

Well, yes. I do receive the same error. But here is what confuses me. I have client installed on my machine and don't have any issue signing in. However, in order to use configuration, I remote into a server and that is where I get the error. The admin did make some changes on my account but that did not help. Maybe I need to wait for nightly re-boot for changes to take effect.

Stefan_Sulea
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

It can be an issue with the workstation account for that server (for some reason, OnBase creates SQL users for the machines where OnBase Thick Client or Configuration is used . In your database instance, you may want to try to remove the SQL login or Oracle user with the same name as the server where you experience the issue.  

Mensud_Basic
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

It turned out that my account was in a locked status. (Nothing to do with my permissions)

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.