cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I use an OnBase autofill keyword set in Workview?

Sally_Anderson
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

I have attributes in a Workview application that correlate to keywords in OnBase.  Example:  Person ID, First Name, Last Name, DOB.  I realize that these are attributes and not document keywords.  But, can I  use an existing autofill keyword set in OnBase to fill them based on the Person ID?

3 REPLIES 3

Theresa_Yu
Employee
Employee

Hi Sally,

You might want to take a look at the solution proposed here by Lars:

https://community.hyland.com/forum/threads/42885-using-existing-autofill-values-with-workview

It's an older post, but still applicable for newer versions as well.

I believe the new feature Lars was referring to was probably the "Multi Attribute Auto Complete" option that is available when you configure a filter data set. This option would be used in conjunction with the solution proposed in the link above - basically you would have a separate external class that calls out to your autofill table in the database, and in the class where you want the autofill to happen, you would configure your "primary attribute" to use a filter data set that points to the external class with the "Multi Attribute Auto Complete" option selected.

Hi @Sally Anderson,

If we answered your question, please press the "ACCEPT ANSWER" button under the helpful Suggest Answer. This will reassure other community members that they can rely on this solution in case they have the same situation.   Otherwise, let us know so we will continue to look into this issue/question.

Thanks!

Logan

Angela_Crowley
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

@Sally Anderson  I believe we have this, although not sure about the existing part. Brandon @DataBank worked on a WorkView application for our Seed inspection and now has one for our Hemp Application and he built new ones for those WorkView look ups.