Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autofill Keyword sets updated

Sonja_Hayden
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hello,

I looking to update an existing autofill keyword set to include new Mail From Address keywords. We are on Foundation EP5 and Mailbox Importer is ingesting email (attachments). The Keyword Data Set Configuration has the new DC description added. Where/how do we store the new email address for the Mail From Address keyword in OnBase. I found references to hsi.keysetdata as the table, but I don't know if that is correct. thank you.

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Justin_Fandl
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

Hey Sonja,

If I am understanding your question correctly it sounds like two things would need to take place to have the "Mail From Address" keyword added:

1. Update the existing Auto Fill Keyword set configuration(via OnBase Configuration) by adding the "Mail From Address" keyword to the set.
  2. Once the above is complete, to populate the values, you'd need to update the import file to include the new values and execute the associated AFKS Import Process.
      • If the process is an external lookup, ensure the script / method is updated to grab this additional value.

As with any change, ensure you try this in you test system first to validate it behaves as you expect it to and additionally please do not update anything in any of the database tables directly.

Thanks,

Justin

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

Justin_Fandl
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

Hey Sonja,

If I am understanding your question correctly it sounds like two things would need to take place to have the "Mail From Address" keyword added:

1. Update the existing Auto Fill Keyword set configuration(via OnBase Configuration) by adding the "Mail From Address" keyword to the set.
  2. Once the above is complete, to populate the values, you'd need to update the import file to include the new values and execute the associated AFKS Import Process.
      • If the process is an external lookup, ensure the script / method is updated to grab this additional value.

As with any change, ensure you try this in you test system first to validate it behaves as you expect it to and additionally please do not update anything in any of the database tables directly.

Thanks,

Justin