Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic commit batches going to Incomplete commit

David_Johnson2
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Hello,

We are running OnBase 9.2, I have configured some documents to be committed by the scheduler, the batches that are committed by the scheduler keep going into the incomplete commit queue but when I commit them they go to the committed queue. I have tried running one batch one line at a time (as different batches) to make sure that it wasn’t due to an error document in the batch but all of the documents ended up in the incomplete commit queue again. Any ideas on what I need to look for next to solve this problem?

Thank you,

David Johnson

10 REPLIES 10

Jeffrey_Welin
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

I am having the same problem. My first-line vendor has suggested I look to see f there are any database backups happening during the scheduled process, or server backups.

They also suggested running the diagnostics console tonight while the process is running. If any errors come up that help, I will share that with you.

David_Johnson2
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Thanks for the tips, I researched these items and still the batches continue to be moved into the incomplete commit queue. I have compared the settings in our production system to our test system because it is working fine in our production system we are trying to test workflows when documents are committed. I did get a session id failure message from the diagnostic console . When you manually commit the batches they will got to the committed queue, but, when you schedule it it will moved to the incomplete queue.

Thanks again,

David Johnson

Edward_Schneide
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

David:

What "user" is running the scheduled processes?  A user other than you, i.e. a servie account or something like that?  It may be that whatever "user" is running your scheduled process doesn't have the same access rights as YOU do when you run the "Commit".    Do your verification reports (from the failed commit batches) give any clue?  The Commit does make the other copies of the docs, given whatever was configured for the disk group in use.  Make sure your scheduled process user has rights to those location(s).

Just a thought...

Ed

David_Johnson2
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VERRPT002                                                                           Page :   1

04/13/2012 06:31:12AM

Verification Report

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scheduled Process: Automatic commit : DTH_PBDTH

Customized schedule

Found 1 batches that are candidates for auto-commit

Auto-committing batch 4309

Error : Error: Could not auto-commit parsed queue batchnum=4309

--------------------------------------------------

Total Processing Time                  :   0 Hours, 0 Minutes, 1 Seconds

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.