cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does integration with Active Directory for authentication on mobile devices work on any type of devices?

Camilo_Niño
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Hi,

I've been trying to figure it out what level of integration can be set for Active Directory authentication on mobile devices.

I've found that it can be used from iPads as the login credentials, although it can not be set to auto-log in. User has to type username and password to log in from the mobile device.

I'm not entirely sure if this means that this method of authentication can be used from any device type. I think it should but I have not been able to find too much documentation about it, and at the customer I could get infor about, it was only configured to work with iPad devices.

Thanks in advance for any help or experience anybody could share.

1 REPLY 1

AdamShaneHyland
Employee
Employee

Hi Camilo,

You are correct.  The mobile app support authentications against Active Directory, however, it is only supported through interactive authentication.  This means that current a user would have to supply their credentials (username and password) in order to authenticate them into OnBase.  Further, this method is supported from any mobile devices which has an OnBase mobile application.

Take care.

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.