cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After upgrade to 22.1 The Open Microsoft Office Documents using the Office Business Applications will not remain unchecked for some users

Tom_Barnes
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

After upgrading to 22.1 most of the many of the users reported the Open Microsoft Office Documents using the Office Business Applications was checked. We had them uncheck it but some are reporting that it keeps reverting back to to checked.

Any idea why?

5 REPLIES 5

Dwayne_Godwin
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

I am having the same issue for my users...need a resolution. 

@Dwayne Godwin ,

please open a support ticket so that you can be notified when a fixed 22.1 build is available.

-Paul Morton
Product Owner, Hyland

Colleen_Alber
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

Hi @Tom @Dwayne Godwin I was able to find one support issue where this was happening with Unity & Excel where the version of Office did not match what is supported by OnBase. If your issue falls outside of this scope, I would suggest contacting your first line of support. Another alternative would be to consider is the Integrated Office Viewer, which decouples Office from OnBase, eliminating local software requirements and version dependencies.

Paul_Morton
Employee
Employee

@Tom ,

We discovered that this was a defect and corrected it in 23.1.  We can backport the fix to 22.1. and you would have to upgrade the clients to the newer 22.1 build.  Please create a support ticket so they can get you attached to the issue and you can be notified of when the fix is available in 22.1. you can reference issue# OUTI-203

-Paul Morton
Product Owner, Hyland