cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doc Comp templates after upgrade to OnBase 17 and Unity Forms

Kaytee_Hanson
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

We recently upgraded from 14 using eforms for our doc comp templates to 17 and using uforms.  After the upgrade we went into each template changing the input fields from the old eform to the new uform.  The form fields did not change.  The letters retrieving the name, address, etc from the new uform are not populating.  I've tried deleting the old eform values and creating new ones from the uform but that didn't help.  I haven't tried creating a new template with new placeholders as that will be a very large undertaking but if that is the only way to resolve, then so be it.  Anyone else move from eforms to uforms for doc comp placeholders?  Thank you!  Kaytee

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Derrick_Maldona
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hello Kaytee,

I hope that you are having a good week and thanks for reaching out using the Hyland Community!

I have a few suggestions for the issue that you have described above.  Ensure that the user group has rights to the Unity Form.  User can create Unity Form placeholders without rights to a Unity Form but information on the form will not be viewable for that user.  If you are having an issue seeing information in Composition Preview, ensure that you have a Unity Form set as the source.   

I hope that these recomendations are helpful.  If you continue having issues, I recommend seeking out your first line of support.

Thanks,

Derrick Maldonado

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Derrick_Maldona
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hello Kaytee,

I hope that you are having a good week and thanks for reaching out using the Hyland Community!

I have a few suggestions for the issue that you have described above.  Ensure that the user group has rights to the Unity Form.  User can create Unity Form placeholders without rights to a Unity Form but information on the form will not be viewable for that user.  If you are having an issue seeing information in Composition Preview, ensure that you have a Unity Form set as the source.   

I hope that these recomendations are helpful.  If you continue having issues, I recommend seeking out your first line of support.

Thanks,

Derrick Maldonado

Kaytee_Hanson
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Thanks.  The permissions were already there.  I'll check with the vendor.  Thank you!!