cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reviewing Source Document and other documents while editing preview

Jared_Hayward
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

While editing a preview, our users have the need to review other documents in Onbase as well as other pages of the source document. Is this possible in Onbase 15? The preview window seems to lock all other windows.

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Jason_Katsaros
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Good afternoon from Westlake! The Composition Preview dialog is a modal dialog, which means that the user must resolve the Composition Preview dialog before returning to the parent window. If I can be of any more assistance, please let me know! Thank you very much, and have a great day!

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Jason_Katsaros
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Good afternoon from Westlake! The Composition Preview dialog is a modal dialog, which means that the user must resolve the Composition Preview dialog before returning to the parent window. If I can be of any more assistance, please let me know! Thank you very much, and have a great day!

Hi, thank you for the answer! Do you have any suggestions for how we could allow users to, say, access a reference document while in Composition Preview? Trying to gather as many options as possible to try some out.

Thank you!