cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OnBase 15 integration with ESRI Web AppBuilder

Ryan_Strain
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

I'm wondering if there is anything new from OnBase 15 regarding widget development for integration with ESRI web appbuilder. I saw in another forum posting about 8 months ago Scott Anderson mentioned Hyland was working closely with ESRI building an OnBase widget that could be plugged into apps built using the Web AppBuilder without the need to write code. 

Thanks,

Ryan

4 REPLIES 4

Jess_Vorobel
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

Hi Ryan.

Thanks for reaching out on Community.

Development and testing for the OnBase widget for Esri's Web AppBuilder Developer Version 1.0 has recently been completed. It is available with OnBase 15.

There is an SCR to support Web AppBuilder Developer Version 1.1.

Please contact your first line of support for more information.

Thanks.

Jessica Vorobel

Hi I am in the process of implementing OnBase 15 in WAB. The documentation provided is only a half page and does not provide what is needed to set up the widget. Do you have any documentation besides the two paragraph read me doc that came with the widget? I got the widget in the map and my services set up just need a little help. Below is the document provided with the set up. So something a bit more in depth would be very helpful

## OnBase HitList ##
### Overview ###
Add an OnBase document hitlist based on feature selection(s) on the map

* Requires Jquery 1.11.0 (loaded via widget jimu/loaderplugins/jquery-loader!//code.jquery.com/jquery-1.11.0.min.js)

NOTE: You need access to code.jquery.com

* Requires an OnBase GIS service provider

### Attributes ###
* `OBHitlist`: A hitlist of OnBase documents.

JSON Config:

```
{
"OBHitlist": {
"obServiceUrl" : "gis.onbase.com/.../",
"obJS_API_Path" : "widgets/OnBase"
}
}
```

Hi Jon.

Thanks for reaching out.

Apologies for the delay--there are limited notifications for when a user comments directly on an answer.

The MRG has been updated for OnBase 16 to provide more information about the Web AppBuilder Widget. We also have a video that walks through configuring the Widget for use in the blogs section of this page.

If you are still having trouble, please contact your first line of support.

Thanks!
Jessica Vorobel

Ryan_Strain
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Great! I'm currently developing with WAB Developer Version 1.1 and it's reassuring to hear that Hyland and ESRI's development roadmaps are aligned. 

Thanks