Integration with ESRI

Aakash_Soni
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Hi Community

Here is what we are using.
-OnBase Version 16.0.1.51
- WebApp builder from Esri 2.1

We want Esri as a frontend and onbase as a back end......so we configure the WAB (With the help of one of the video which is provided by "Jessica vorobel" on the community)......and we are using the offline portal of ArcGIS on the VM (which is locally hosted) for getting the map and the layer 

After creating the Application with the help of WAB (which includes the onbase widget and esri map from portal) and
after deployment of that application, i am am able to see the map as well as able to login into the onbase but it shows some message on the onbase widget which are

"There are no feature layers to query on." and

"No feature(s) selected or layer not visible."

We have been stuck for a few weeks on this and decided to take the community support.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Jess_Vorobel
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

Hi Aakash,

My apologies for the late reply.

My first suggestion would be to confirm that any layers that you want the GIS Web API to query against are added individually to the Web Map that you are using in your WAB Application.

If you have added an entire map server to the SCR that includes the layer you want to query, OnBase will not be able to sift through each layer. Adding the layer you want to work with to the Web Map individually is a good place to start.

Let me know if this was helpful at all.

Thanks,

Jessica

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jess_Vorobel
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

Hi Aakash,

My apologies for the late reply.

My first suggestion would be to confirm that any layers that you want the GIS Web API to query against are added individually to the Web Map that you are using in your WAB Application.

If you have added an entire map server to the SCR that includes the layer you want to query, OnBase will not be able to sift through each layer. Adding the layer you want to work with to the Web Map individually is a good place to start.

Let me know if this was helpful at all.

Thanks,

Jessica