cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access ArchiveLink Admin Login page

Lariza_Marie_Oc
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Hi everyone. I hope you may help me with the error I encountered. I followed all the requirements in the Connector for SAP ArchiveLink MRG but when I try accessing the admin page, I got the error below from Diagnostics Console. Can anyone help me please? Thank you.

System.Web.HttpException (0x80004005): The file '/ArchiveLink/admin/login.aspx' does not exist.
at System.Web.UI.Util.CheckVirtualFileExists(VirtualPath virtualPath)
at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultInternal(VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile, Boolean throwIfNotFound, Boolean ensureIsUpToDate)
at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultWithNoAssert(HttpContext context, VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile, Boolean throwIfNotFound, Boolean ensureIsUpToDate)
at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVirtualPathObjectFactory(VirtualPath virtualPath, HttpContext context, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean throwIfNotFound)
at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CreateInstanceFromVirtualPath(VirtualPath virtualPath, Type requiredBaseType, HttpContext context, Boolean allowCrossApp)
at System.Web.UI.PageHandlerFactory.GetHandlerHelper(HttpContext context, String requestType, VirtualPath virtualPath, String physicalPath)
at System.Web.HttpApplication.MaterializeHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStepImpl(IExecutionStep step)
at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Jason_Kundrat
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

The Login.aspx page is under the main ArchiveLink application, not the admin folder, so the url should be http://.../ArchiveLink/login.aspx

View answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Jason_Kundrat
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

The Login.aspx page is under the main ArchiveLink application, not the admin folder, so the url should be http://.../ArchiveLink/login.aspx

Thank you so much! I just followed the link indicated in the MRG. Thanks again 🙂

May I ask one more? Is the Archive Path the UNC path where the Disk Groups are? Apologies, this is my first time to configure SAP ArchiveLink. Thank you.