cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I configure a signature to apply to the last page?

Ryan_Wakefield
World-Class Innovator
World-Class Innovator

I am working on configuring the options for a signature and I want the signature to apply to the last page (because the document can start out as a 3 page Word document, but can become a 5-page Word document, that I will later convert to a TIFF image, and thus using the option of “Apply to Specific Page” or “Apply to Current Page” won’t work). Do any of you know of a way to apply the signature to the “last” page where that page number could be dynamic? I am working to configure this inside of the Unity Client Signature Administration screen.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

aboucher
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Ryan Wakefield,

Currently it is not possible to configure the option for applying a signature to the last page of a document dynamically using Unity Client. It only possible if all the documents have the same number of pages and the signature location is configured at the last page, as you know.

Thanks,

~Alan

View answer in original post

7 REPLIES 7

aboucher
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Ryan Wakefield,

I am reaching out to our Signature Pad Interface (TWAIN) team to provide some advice to answer your question.  We will get back to you as soon as we have information or subsequent questions. 

Meanwhile, this question is still open for all other community members to provide a potential solution. 

Thanks, 

~Alan 

Ryan_Wakefield
World-Class Innovator
World-Class Innovator

Thanks for the update @Alan Boucher . I look forward to their response or your findings.

Hey @Alan Boucher ,

Any updates on this? We had to move the signature page to the very first page in order to mitigate this issue for now. However, the ideal solution would be to allow the settings as outlined above.

Thanks.

aboucher
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Ryan Wakefield,

Currently it is not possible to configure the option for applying a signature to the last page of a document dynamically using Unity Client. It only possible if all the documents have the same number of pages and the signature location is configured at the last page, as you know.

Thanks,

~Alan