cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way I may have hidden or turned off of the report, some queues so that they don't show?

Patricia_Bravo
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

This is my first report and I am using as data provider the workflow activity for a grid report. I am getting back some information but not all I would like to see: I can see when looking at the document's history that the document has gone in and come out of more queues than the ones shown on the report. Is there a way I may have hidden or turned off the report, so that it doesn't show me the whole history?

I appreciate any help. Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

Matthew_Starace
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

Hi Patricia,

Thank you for using Community!

When viewing the configuration for the Workflow Activity data provider, the last screen in the wizard allows you to choose the display columns for that data provider. It also shows all the data that would be outputted by that provider.

If you return to your data provider configuration and view this data, does this show the correct queues for your document? If it does, then you may need to add additional data fields to your dashboard item. Sometimes data in say a Grid will show grouped together unless specific data columns are then added.. For example, if you add a Name field to a grid, it may not show all the different rows for that name until the Date field is added.

If it looks like the data within the Data Provider configuration is incorrect, I would suggest contacting your First Line of Support. They will be able take a look with you and see why the data is not what you are expecting.

Thank you!

Matthew Starace

Patricia_Bravo
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Matthew thank you for your answer.

I went back and looked at the data shown to be outputted and it doesn't show all the queues either. I mean, it shows exactly what it does when I call the dashboard. So it is doing what it should, although it is not what I want.

In my mind I don't understand how this happens since I can see the document's history and it shows the document coming in and out the same day, from / to other queues on the same workflow.

This is the document history:

This is the report result:

Should I contact my first line of support? 

Hi Patricia,

I took a look at your screenshots and here are a couple other things you could also check:

1. Are there parameters for this data provider? If so, they may be set to a Date range that does not include the rest of the data.
2. I see the Asignacion and Terminar queues are two examples that are not showing up. When selecting the life cycle as part of the Configuration for the data provider, are these queues selected to be reported on as well?

If you determine that the above two are set up correctly, then I think your best bet would be to contact your First Line of Support. They will be able to take a more in depth look with you and hopefully find the cause.

Thank you!

Matthew Starace

Patricia_Bravo
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Mathew thank you again. I checked what you suggested and I changed the unit of measure for time in queue, from hours to minutes and it displayed what I needed. 

Thank you.