cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Change the Name of a Copied Dashboard Report?

jeffrey_slavik
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi everyone,

I've created a new dashboard report in Unity client by using the copy from existing dashboard functionality.  I've renamed the new dashboard and it shows that new name in the gallery, however, when the actual report is open, the name on the report still shows the original name?  In Design, I'm able to rename the report modules themselves, but can't find where to rename the actual report.  Thanks!

Jeff

3 ACCEPTED ANSWERS

Larissa_Armand
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Hi Jeffrey,

Sounds like you need to update the "Title" on the dashboard which can be done in the designer. There's an option in the menu once you have the designer open, separate from the name of the dashboard in properties. 

View answer in original post

Jason_Knight
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hi, Jeffrey.  Thanks for using Reporting Dashboards.  In the dashboard designer's ribbon, "Home" tab, "Dashboard" group, click the "Title" button and change the text.  Does that produce the result you're looking for?

Bill_Schoby
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

I think you are referring to the report Title.   From the Home menu in the designer there is a "Title" button.

4 REPLIES 4

Larissa_Armand
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Hi Jeffrey,

Sounds like you need to update the "Title" on the dashboard which can be done in the designer. There's an option in the menu once you have the designer open, separate from the name of the dashboard in properties. 

Jason_Knight
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hi, Jeffrey.  Thanks for using Reporting Dashboards.  In the dashboard designer's ribbon, "Home" tab, "Dashboard" group, click the "Title" button and change the text.  Does that produce the result you're looking for?

Bill_Schoby
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

I think you are referring to the report Title.   From the Home menu in the designer there is a "Title" button.

jeffrey_slavik
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Thank you so much guys, really appreciate it.  As usual, the obvious is usually right in front 🙂