Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Titan and its functionality

Suresh_Kamat
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hello Forum
                    I don't know if this question is answered before. If yes, kindly point me to the right direction.

We are working on the Perceptive Content Upgrade to 24-1 and with that we also would like to weigh in and leverage Project Titan along with Perceptive Experience. (perceptive Experience is tightly integrated with our Line of business)

Do we have comparative study document of Perceptive Client vs Project Titan and Perceptive Experience vs Project Titan? If there is one can some one share it with me please?

We are using the Perceptive Content apps
 1.              for Document linking, the famous AppGetTree. Is there another way to do document linking in Project Titan

2.              Merging  of the document
 3.               Location of the Capture profile as (Client keeps it in AppData Image Now folder) Does Project Titan takes advantage of it?
 4.               Sending document through proper workflow?     Is there a Demo or lab that we can use to check out all the functionality?

5.               Printing document
 6.               Exporting document

Also Perceptive Experience as mentioned earlier is tightly integrated with our line of Business is also used to Print the document.  Printing from Experience is extremely slow
Can Project Titan do all these functionality?

Next question is about Authentication.
7. It is my understanding that we have to  Configure  OIDC for this Project Titan. Is this the only way we can configure or is there another way to Authenticate the Person to get into Project Titan URL? 
                 What are the advantages and drawbacks configuring  OIDC for project Titan vs  regular on premises authentication. 

We have Perceptive Content on-Prem.

Thanks for your  help in advance 

Suresh Kamat

4 REPLIES 4

Suresh_Kamat
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hello Gavin,
 Thanks for your response. I appreciate it. 

Joe_Bozen
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

From what I understand, TITAN is the replacement for EXPERIENCE.. I was told there is NO plans to sunset the client making TITAN it's replacement.

joe...

Suresh_Kamat
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Thank Joe, I appreciate it