cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Client Issue After Version Upgrade

Garrett_Weber
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

I have a web server in a DMZ that the web client has stopped working with since installing version 13.0.2.158.  Previously on version 13.0.1.120 there were no issues. Since running the server side installation version 13.0.2.158 won't load the client also my HTML forms that use LoginFormProc also dont work. I can copy the old directories into the wwwroot folder and everything works on 13.0.1.120.

Internal network is working fantastic on SP2 AppServer upgrade went fine, specific only to web server.

Error message displayed by the server when attempting to login is below. Any help would be greatly appreciated, need to be able to use newer version as Windows 8.1 and IE 11 are starting to be brought into the production environment.

Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.
Parser Error Message: Error reading configuration information from the registry.
Source Error:

Line 332:            </protocols>Line 333:        </webServices>Line 334: <identity impersonate="false" password="registry:HKLM\SOFTWARE\Hyland\AppNet\Identity\ASPNET_SETREG,password" userName="registry:HKLM\SOFTWARE\Hyland\AppNet\Identity\ASPNET_SETREG,userName" /></system.web> Line 335:    <system.web.extensions>Line 336:        <scripting>

Source File: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\AppNet\web.config    Line: 334

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.18446

7 REPLIES 7

Doug_Kupec
Employee
Employee

Garrett,

It would be best to contact your first line of support to assist in resolving this issue as they would be able to see the changes to the system and the error messages. Since you have commented out the impersonation section, you should not longer see the same error message as you originally posted.

thanks,
Doug

Garrett_Weber
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

I just got done working with my first line of support, there was an extra line in the web.config from the install. I reinstalled the server components and made sure the impersonation checkbox wasn't checked that solved the issue.

Garrett,

Great to hear you got the issue resolved.  Have a good weekend!

Doug