cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want complete MRG on VB script of OnBase 15

Harshal_Shravgi
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

In our environment of OnBase there are few old VB scripts which sometime gives error and I want to modify these scripts for these issues. Also, we have few new requirements which could be fulfilled by writing the scripts. I want a document which have complete information of VB script like all of the methods and properties available in createobject("Onbase.application"), connecting DB and fetch data from DB by executing SQL query, etc.

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Not applicable

Hello Harsh,

To receive the API documentation, you must have the API certification. You can try to send an e-mail to apisupport@hyland.com.

There is an eLearning in training.onbase.com, about Database Reporting, it covers the essentials of generating reports from OnBase, there you can learn how to execute SQL query in OnBase DB.

View answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Harshal_Shravgi
Star Contributor
Star Contributor
I am still looking for such document. Is there anybody who could help me on this?

Not applicable

Hello Harsh,

To receive the API documentation, you must have the API certification. You can try to send an e-mail to apisupport@hyland.com.

There is an eLearning in training.onbase.com, about Database Reporting, it covers the essentials of generating reports from OnBase, there you can learn how to execute SQL query in OnBase DB.

Tyler_Sorber
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator
For reference, the Unity SDK can be downloaded via the Downloads Tab above on Community. This, as well as the Unity Sample Application, is only available to those who are API Certified.

For VBScripting, as Ivens mentioned, you will need to contact API Support. In this case, a previous version of the SDK can be provided with VBScripting Documentation. Again, you will need to be API Certified to gather this documentation.